The Rich and Famous
Lharvion 6, 998 YK (Far) – Continued from Session 01
- Lady Tain, Ambassador Dura’zhash, and Haydith ir’Wynarn entered the Gala.
- Dura’zhash offered to help Vesh locate Tiamat’s general, but Vesh declined.
- Vesh threw a plate of food at Kali, because she wouldn’t stop talking about the “dragon in the Cogs”.
- Dura’zhash convinced Lady Tain to let Vesh stay.
- Ambassador Dura’zhash was overheard setting up a meeting with Hass ir’Tain at the Riedran embassy.
- Lady Tain was given a necklace as a gift that produced a large Null Psionics field.
- Upon Dura’zhash’s departure, he was followed by Vesh, Ala, Takato, and Vashyron. Adelaide and Aima stayed at the Gala.
WORK IN PROGRESS